Date of last update: 03/18/2021
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- Identity of the person in charge. OFIFRAN, S.L. (CIF: B46683678)
- Physical address. C / MILÁN, S / N POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL GUTEMBERG, 46815 LA POBLA DE VALLBONA (VALENCIA).
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone. 961 66 22 15
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different treatments of activities carried out in the organization, the following types are collected:
- Identifying data
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES DO WE KETRATE PERSONAL DATA?
At www.ofifran.com, personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as answer any other type of question that users send
- Downloading Files Submit 3D files offered by the company for download.
With the personal data collected, no profiles will be created or automated decisions will be made.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA?
In the organization personal information can be processed to:
To respond to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. In case of contract, they will not be able to be attended.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSODNAL DATA?
At www.ofifra.com, personal data is processed during the following periods:
(I) The period established by law
(II) The period necessary to comply with operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations previously exposed, in addition to the periods established in the applicable files and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
No international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, your rights are the following:
- Access, right to request information from the person responsible for a file about whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of a person to oppose the processing of their personal data or the cessation of these.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way
- Limitation, right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain cases
- Deletion or Forgetfulness, right to delete the personal data of the interested party
- Portability, the right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its receipt, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise their rights through the following means:
- Email to email@example.com, providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- Postal mail to the address specified in the contact information, providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website